In this tutorial:
Your cPanel password can be reset from within the Account Management Panel (AMP), or after logging into cPanel. In this guide we will show you how to accomplish both.
Reset your Password within AMP:
- Log into your Cpanel From Client area
- Click the Reset Password button.
- The Reset Password page will load, fill in your new password twice, and click the SUBMIT button.
You will then see a message stating “Your password has been reset.”
Reset Password from cPanel
- Log into cPanel.
- Click the "Password & Security" button in the Preferences section
- You will then be able to change your password by filling in the fields, and clicking the Change your password now! button. Be sure to use a strong password.
You should now be able to log into your cPanel with your new password. If for whatever reason you have trouble resetting through AMP, please do not hesitate to contact support with a password reset request.